Sunday, April 30, 2017

Ulta Beauty Bag

I recently found this bag of goodies in Ulta. My guess is that it was a previous GWP and the original price was what it was valued at. They had a lot left, both pink and blue bags. I couldn't resist grabbing one for $12.99!


The bag is pretty nice and almost the exact color of my Kate Spade purse! I will likely be keeping it in my purse to contain my otherwise loose lipsticks and powder.

The contents:


Basically everything you need for a "look". The last Ulta bag I got like this I took traveling with me to Malta. It was a fun challenge to use a set of products that I didn't pick out. I'm going to Malta again in a few weeks so I may try that again with this new bag.


The mini eyeshadow pallet and highlighter/blush pallet are gorgeous on-trend colors too!

No comments:

Post a Comment