Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Travel Empties

I just finished up a massive round of business trips! Here is more of my stash that I burned through in February and March. Not everything was captured. I decided to skip shampoo and conditioner sample reviews. I have super soft water at my home. Nothing like the garbage hotel shower water. I can't really do an accurate comparison to my regular shampoo routine, which involves Derm Organic products.

Packets (hits):


To make this short and sweet, I like everything Vichy and I have totally been falling in love with Bare Minerals skin care lately. The Wella hair balm was lovely as well.

Tubes (misses):


While I typically love Pacifica, and this  face wash was nice and gentle, I HATED the smell! It smelled hardcore like bug spray. The makeup remover was freaking awful as well, but I powered through it. I just can't handle adding more oil to my already oily skin. Yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment