Sunday, April 23, 2017

Sigma Mystery Haul - Part 1

I went a little crazy with the Sigma mystery hauls lately. There have been two rounds so far. Hopefully there won't be more because I am weak. So very weak.

I had never tried any Sigma products before, so during the first round I splurged on the $50 "Must Have it" haul. I was not disappointed. And my free gift was super cute as well.


On top is the "haul" all packaged up. Below is my free gift, and cute little collection I have not dove into yet.

And here is everything in its glory:


I have read rave reviews of Sigma brushes, and I now see why. They are SO soft! I also got one of the neat little brush cleaning matts. And while it is tiny, it works wonders. I also got a some brush cleaner, a decent brown eyeliner pencil (which strangely I did not yet own a brown one), a huge pretty blush, a lipstick, and an entire eyeshadow palette!! What a crazy deal for $50!

I got the "Smoke Screen" palette, a deep fuschia lipstick, and a lovely pink blush.


This was such a great introduction to this brand. While I have not yet tried everything, I am definitely hooked now.

No comments:

Post a Comment