Monday, June 12, 2017

Brand Spotlight - My Too Faced Palettes

In my vast sea of palettes, I have actually amassed a decent amount from Too Faced:


Putting them all together makes me realize just how fun and silly Too Faced can be. Since I am a cheapo, I did not pay full price for very many of these.

Top Row: from the Grand Cafe holiday set, purchased on HSN using a $20 off of $40 Visa Checkout code.
Cat Eyes: part of the 2016 mystery grab bag
Rock n' Roll: part of the 2015 mystery grab bag
Peanut Butter & Honey and Peanut Butter & Jelly: I actually paid full price for these because I am a peanut butter fanatic IRL.
Sweet Peach: I used another Visa Checkout coupon on HSN for $20 off
#TFNoFilter Selfie Powders: found at Nordstrom Rack for $12!!

Here are all of my pretties opened:


My current obsession is the Sweet Peach palette. While it does not contain a lot of actual peach shades, the entire thing is gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment