Saturday, May 13, 2017

Ipsy - May 2017

I have gone back and forth with $10 makeup subscriptions. I was doing Sephora Play for almost a year, but last month I had enough with the repetition and switched back to Ipsy. Here's what I got for May:


The bag is really cute! Perfect for summer.


Inside I got an Urban Decay highlighter, a Pacifica eyeshadow palette, a tiny blush in a tin, a lip crayon, and a brush. Great variety! I will use absolutely everything.


Look how freaking tiny this blush is! It's supposed to be cream-to-powder, metallic, AND matte. We'll see about that.


Here it is with the Pacifica eyeshadow. I love these colors and have never tried their formula.


I like the color of this lip crayon, but Trestique's is so dumb.

I am very pleased with Ipsy this month and glad I switched back!

No comments:

Post a Comment