Saturday, February 11, 2017

Empties - BONUS Travel Edition

I've been holed up in boring software classes and my hotel in DC all week. At least I got through some of the packets in my travel basket. Here is a quick review:


The shampoo and conditioner was fine.

The makeup wipe did its job.

I really liked the Tarte cleansing gel, and I got four uses out of this packet.

The Ahava serum barely had anything in the packet, but was okay I guess.

The Dermadoctor Vitamin C peel pad was a pad, did not peeling, and burned like hell.

The Shiseido eye cream was da bomb. I use eye treatments because I feel like I have to. I seldom notice a difference. After just a week, I actually noticed a big different in hydration and inflammation reduction of my under eye area. I am guessing this stuff is expensive.

The Nuxe moisturizer was nice. My skin drank it right up.

No comments:

Post a Comment